- To be respected locally, nationally and globally
- Harness our talent and skills in applying unique, innovative and competitive technologies to excel in selected markets in the funeral service industry.
- To be a funeral provider of choice for products we sell.
- To create wealth for benefits of all stakeholders.
Create value by providing our customers;
- Right products and outstanding personal service.
- Payment options and financial services to meet their individual lifestyles and financial needs.
- Developing and training people for lifetime employability
- Making work challenging, exciting and rewarding
- Consistently creating wealth for employees
GROUP’S COMMUNITY MISSION
- Share wealth for positive change in the quality of life of people in trade and support for education.
- Be perceived both internally and externally as a caring organisation.
INTERGRITY – We are open, honest, fair and inclusive in all our relationship. We make and keep commitments. We further accept and learn from constructive criticism.
PEOPLE – We treat the individual, our customers, employees, shareholders and funders with care and respect.
PERFORMANCE – To improve we must measure our performance. Goals must be clearly set and measured. Excellence is recognized, rewarded and results in career growth.
PROFESSIONALISM – We try to achieve our full potential as leaders and Thando Employees.
We commit to winning by:
(a) Learning as much as we can.
(b) Continuously improving what we do.
(c) Working as a disciplined team every day.
ISAAC MQENEKELWA MATHE